This year's deadline is:
Friday, April 21, 2023.
Grant announcements will be made on or before May 30, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 21, 2023. Your application consists of a simple Word document that contains all of the following:
(1) Your full name and contact information, including mailing address, email, and phone number, if you are under 18.
Please include the name and contact information of at least one parent or guardian.
(2) Your school, grade, instrument(s) and music teachers (if applicable).
(3) A brief musical resume, e.g., a summary of your musical experiences, including instruments and private teachers, ensembles, summer experiences, awards, etc. Optional: if you have a general resume/CV, you may also attach that to your application.
(4) The amount of grant funding you are requesting.
(5) A detailed description of why you are applying for this grant.
How do you spend your grant money if you are awarded a grant?
Please provide a budget breakdown of how grant funds would be spent.
(6) The names, titles, and phone numbers of two potential references, one of which must be one of your music teachers.
(7) A link to a short (4 or fewer minutes) video of you performing a musical excerpt. We recommend uploading your video to YouTube or any similar, freely accessible video-sharing website. You may choose any music in any style, but the purpose is to showcase your ability for the awards committee.
Email your application to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 23, 2023. Your application consists of a simple Word document that contains all of the following:
(1) Your organization's name, contact person & contact information.
(2) A short explanation of your organization, such as its history, mission, & demographics served; alternatively, provide a link to a website that already provides this information for your organization.
(3) The amount of grant money you are applying for.
(4) A summary of your grant proposal: why are you applying for this grant? What special opportunity would this grant fund, and who would benefit?
(5) A reasonably detailed budget for how your grant award would be spent.
(6) A 501(c)3 letter showing proof of your nonprofit status.
(6) Optional: Attach other documents (or provide links or URLs to websites or online resources) that would help the committee understand your proposal or organization.
© 2023 Crescendo Music Awards Grants